We may earn commission from links on this page at no extra cost to you. We only recommend products we back!
Looking for the best battery for PT Cruiser? Perfect! You’re in the right place!
In this Tooling Geek guide, you’ll learn:
- Different types of battery for PT Cruiser
- How to choose them
- Our top 7 best battery for PT Cruiser
- And much more!
|1. ACDelco ACDB24R Advantage Automotive Battery||● Durable design protects against road vibration.
● It comes with a fine grain & corrosion-resistant grid.
|2. ODYSSEY PC680 Red Top Battery||● It’s vibrant resistant to high-impact shock.
● Recharges faster.
● It shows a 70% longer life cycle than standard deep, circular batteries.
|3. Deka 9A47 AGM Intimidator Battery||● You won’t have to check the electrolytes here & think of maintenance.
● It also provides well-packed calcium grids.
● You will find sealed constructions.
● The batteries from Deka Intimidator allow fast recharge.
|4. Interstate Batteries Sealed Lead Acid AGM Deep Cycle Battery||● It’s easily rechargeable and doesn’t require any maintenance.
● It’s more durable for deep discharge usage.
● Being suitable for scooters & wheelchairs.
|5. XS Power D1200 XS Series AGM High Output Battery||● The battery is spill-proof because it’s well-sealed.
● It’s vibrant resistant.
● Fits well everywhere.
● Making it mountable almost in all positions.
Best Battery For PT Cruiser
1. ACDelco ACDB24R Advantage AGM Battery
ACDelco ACDB24R comes 18.5 inches in length, 11.4 inches in width, and 9.5 inches in height. This AGM automotive battery weighs 31.5 pounds. Moreover, the battery cell is made of lead acid and requires 12V to run well.
ACDB24R comes with a user manual that instructs the users to maintain it. However, you should put and store it in the upright position at 32°F-70°F to keep the cell charged & preventing damage.
- The battery is highly resistant to road vibration and perfect for heavy-duty usages.
- This AGM battery model is tightly sealed, and its calcium-alloy makes it produce fine-grain; moreover, the grid is corrosion-resistant.
- Thirdly, it’s the best choice for those who look for a long cycle of life; it consumes the lowest amount of water.
- It’s proved to be the best for professional purposes in the laboratory; you may see them in marine & police vehicles.
- The ACDelco brand provides an excellent warranty offer at a reasonable price, compared to other competitor companies.
- The battery may not fit in all positions and temperatures; moreover, you have to check the electrolyte level every 2-months; otherwise, it may freeze.
Read More: Best Battery For Toyota Corolla
2. ODYSSEY PC680 Red Top Battery
The battery comes in a lightweight and small size because its length is 7.15 inches, width is 3-inches, height is 6.65 inches and weight is 15 pounds. The AGM design here makes it non-spillable. The pure lead plates make the battery more powerful.
It has a feature to eliminate the acid spills, tin plates to make it corrosion-resistant, and a high integrity seal that makes it more eligible. However, the 170CCA battery has a long service life. It has 40% more reserve capacity and 520 PHCA.
- The battery has a 70% longer cycle life than other ones (400 cycles within 80% deep discharge), which makes it long durable.
- It’s easy to recharge; if you start charging a dead ODYSSEY, it will be 100% charged within 4-6 hours.
- It doesn’t spill acidic substances, and you can mount it in any space at any position; it fits everywhere.
- You can place it in any vehicle because its vibration and shock resistant; moreover, it doesn’t damage in too high temperatures.
- The battery lasts for at least 3-10 years, but the manufacturers provide a 2-years full replacement warranty period.
- The model is limitedly manufactured and not available in all states or cities.
Read More: Best Group 35 Battery Review
3. Deka 9A47 AGM Intimidator Battery
It’s a cubic shaped battery because the length, width, and height are 17-inches. It weighs moderate, but the CCA is slightly more than others (600). The battery end is top-post type, group size is-47, and needs 60amp electricity flow. The polarity category is right positive with an enhanced electrolyte absorption system.
- Its glass mats absorb more electrolytes, and that’s a unique feature it has; luckily, you won’t have to worry much about the maintenance.
- The battery provides a long cycle life (2 times more than usual ones); moreover, it delivers double power to your vehicle.
- Every piece of equipment, including the plate is made of robust and high-quality, preparing it for any hostile condition or challenging situation.
- The design makes it spill-proof & safe; however, you may install it with anything that plugs in or turns on.
- The battery recharges fast, and that’s what you expect from the best one.
- The battery is not suitable for all cars; they fit well in Audi, Chevrolet, GMC, & Volkswagen mid or big-sized vehicles.
Read More: Best Group 65 Battery For The Money
4. Interstate Batteries SLA AGM Deep Cycle Battery
The 12V 35AH battery is small-sized and weighs moderate (the dimensions are 7.68 inches in length, 5.16 inches in width, and 6.42 inches in height with 22.5 lbs weight). It comes with a recyclable feature and removable handles.
However, the sealed lead acid battery is long-lasting. The batteries have gone through 7-quality tests in the market; it is seen mostly in wheelchairs & scooters.
- You can quickly recharge the batteries or recycle them when necessary; you can count them in.
- The AGM & VLRA technology or design makes the battery well-sealed and spill-proof; it also follows the deep discharge method.
- You won’t have to spend money or time on it because it’s maintenance-free; not checking the electrolytes will do.
- The battery model from Interstate is quite durable, and the professional-quality cell fits in versatile products.
- The batteries are available at cheap cost everywhere; you can get them if you have a limited budget.
- The company provides only a year warranty; whereas, other competitors provide more time.
- Moreover, the battery is suitable for elevators, scooters, wheelchairs, or medicals, not for heavy-duty cars or trucks.
5. ODYSSEY 34R-PC1500T Automotive Battery
The battery is designed for the latest model and heavy-duty vehicles with 12V, PHCA-1500, CCA- 850, MCA-1050, and HCA-1250; it weighs 51.5 pounds. It also comes with a deep cycle & reservation feature. It can hold more plates because of the bigger space.
- It recharges fast, and the charge lasts long; 400 cycles cover within 80% of the total charge.
- The plates are made of genuine and pure lead, which provides it 3-times more strength and double power than other branded batteries.
- It’s made for various heavy-duty, challenging situations, and therefore, it’s vibration-resistant. Moreover, it has mounting flexibility.
- The brand offers you a 3-4 years exchange or replace warranty in this battery model; the period is relatively long.
- The battery is slightly expensive than others; it may not be affordable for all people because it costs thrice than cheap batteries.
6. XS Power D1200 XS Series AGM High Output Battery
You can consider it the best one, especially for a race. It comes in different sizes and voltage (12V-16V, CA- 725, Ah-44, and 12-30 pounds weight). It has an exclusive glass mat absorption function; the electrolytes get suspended in the fiberglass.
- The battery comes with ultra-low inner resistance. It is sealed properly and spill-proof.
- The battery can go through any hurdles; it’s vibration-resistant and made of strong raw materials.
- It can provide you with instant power and the highest speed; it has a great energy source.
- You can mount it at any place in various positions; there’s no restriction in the storage system.
- It may consume more fuel and electricity to maintain speed and performance; moreover, you may have to spend time on maintenance.
7. ACDelco 48 AGM Professional Automotive BCI Group Battery
The battery model weighs 45.5 pounds. Therefore, you can say the size is standard, and the 12V cell is made of silver & calcium. The battery has fewer features to make it spill-proof, and the chemicals are reactive; the calcium lead positive grid & separate envelop makes it stronger.
- The battery’s features increase its life expectancy; moreover, it has a better cycle life and performance. The silver-calcium alloy and high-density negative paste are responsible for that.
- The brand offers a 3-years or more warranty period on this product; that’s enough for a customer.
- The acid circulation process here keeps the battery cool. Moreover, the seal prevents acid leakage and it’s spill-proof.
- The battery is maintenance-free, and the electrolytes are permanently held in the glass mat. The present oxygen there reduces water consumption.
- The chemicals used in the battery can cause birth defects, cancer, or other hazardous diseases. Therefore, it’s better not to work with bare hands.
These were some of the best batteries for PT Cruiser, and you can choose any one of them. But keep the advantages and the drawbacks in your mind while purchasing. Always remember, your vehicle or equipment’s performance depends much on the battery’s quality.