We may earn commission from links on this page at no extra cost to you. We only recommend products we back!
Lucas oil is a renowned brand that has achieved total customer satisfaction with its high-quality products.
However, this time we have chosen to compare two great products of this brand. These are-
- Lucas Transmission Fix Oil
- Lucas Transmission Fluid Conditioner
|Lucas Transmission Fix Oil||● A non-solvent formula.|
● Increases shifting ease and transmission life.
● Eliminates seal leaks.
|Lucas Transmission Fluid Conditioner||● Formula includes finest base oil.|
● Suitable with all ATF fluids.
● It extends transmission’s life.
Lucas Transmission Fix Vs Conditioner: Brief Discussion
Let’s have a look at the usage of these products and compare the benefits of these two transmission oils.
- Lucas Transmission Fix is a transmission additive that does not contain any non-solvent formula. It includes a fine blend of friction modifiers. The oil works as a petroleum-extracted additive. This non-solvent formula keeps safe the sealed and internal parts inside your transmission.
- Whereas, Lucas Conditioner is the finest blend of base oil that is 100% solvent-free. It is a special Lucas additive package. The additive is a specially designed fluid conditioner that prevents foaming. It is a comparatively new design and comes with great value.
Read Next: Lucas Transmission Fix Reviews
Overview of Features
- If you are facing hard shifting in gears and stalls then this can be an ideal choice. Lucas Transmission Fix is designed to tackle a critical situation like slip out of gear, a bang into gear also transmissions that do not engage with gears. Besides, this additive prevents leaks that hamper your car from operating normally.
The fixer contains friction modifiers that enhance the grip between clutch plates. It reduces the possibility to face deterioration. This product produces a film around the internal parts which helps to decrease slippage. Its special additives remove sludge from the transmission and make it smooth.
Transmissions usually seal when it is used for a long time. This fixer will not surely fix a broken transmission. But its special chemicals are engineered to soften and smoothen those seals which reduce the chance to leak.
- Lucas automatic transmission conditioner is renowned for fixing transmission issues. It offers amazing performance and is recommended by car experts. It prevents foaming while helps to lower the temperature of the fluid.
The product does not require any draining. This multi-purpose additive helps to give strength and a new definition of worn-out transmission fluid. It also creates a polymeric film that processes by renewing worn bands. This system helps to get rid of transmission slippage.
If you are worried about overheated fluid and heavy hauling, you can stop panicking about this. This amazing formula helps to maintain transmission optimum temperature and makes the head starts easier and effortless.
Read More: How To Use Lucas Transmission Fix?
- You will get an instruction manual with the Lucas Transmission Fix bottle. You can add the additive without removing any ATM. Checking the level on the dipstick is necessary before pouring the fixer. If the car is filled with ATM then remove some of it and make enough space for the fix to work.
Pour this additive when your engine is all warmed up. If necessary go for a ride of 15 minutes, then pour the liquid. The friction modifiers tend to work faster when the temperature is high. Drive the car after adding the liquid to blend it with the transmission fluid.
For even better results, change your transmission oil and filter before adding the liquid fix. Use a funnel to pour Lucas.
- Lucas conditioner has a very similar process as the other. You need to change your transmission fluid after 50,000 miles. You can use this conditioner with the existing transmission fluid. You do not need to flush the transmission entirely. But keep in mind that you should not overfill the transmission. Pour the liquid when the engine is hot. It blends in easily and starts showing improvements.
- A great product with high performance but very affordable. The price of this fixer makes this product a lot attractive. It will cost you only 10 dollars where most additives need a bigger budget.
- It is a little costly than the other product. This is a new product from the manufacture and can’t make it to because of its price. You will need a budget of at least 20 dollars to avail of this product.
- Lucas Transmission Fix comes in a size of 24 oz. bottle and has a shelf life of 2-4 years. It will work smoothly in your car as a transmission fluid for more than 2 years. If you have a much-damaged car then you will need two bottles of this additive.
- On the contrary, Lucas Transmission Fluid Conditioner has a packaging of 20 oz. It extends fluid life. It will last up to 2 years or more than that.
We have given great comparing details of these two additives. For greater value and amazing compatibility, we suggest buying Lucas Transmission Fix. But if you have highly damaged and worn-out transmissions then buy Lucas Automatic Transmission Fluid Conditioner. It works better than others in damaged cars.
Read More: Lucas Upper Cylinder Lubricant Vs Seafoam
So, here you go. Transmission is very expensive to repair. But a good additive can take good care of your transmission’s health for up to 2 years. We have provided a brief comparison between the 2 best Lucas additives. Choose the one that comes in your budget and suits your compatibility. You can leave the rest upon it. Both of them will be a great investment for you.